The ExtremeContact DWS features improved grip and braking in both dry and wet conditions with a unique asymmetrical tread design. This tire includes an advanced tread compound for improved traction in all-weather conditions including snow, significantly improved mileage, and an industry leading level of rolling resistance for better fuel economy. Enhanced performance in dry conditions combines with improved water evacuation for outstanding wet handling. Reduced distortion results in enhanced energy delivery, lower rolling resistance, and improved treadlife. Consumer friendly indicators alert drivers to tire's performance level in dry and wet conditions.
- All-season passenger tire for coupes and sedans
- Enhanced performance in dry conditions
- Improved water evacuation for outstanding wet handling
- Increased traction in light snow conditions
- Easy-to-read tread wear level indicators