The Chevrolet Corvette (sometimes refered to as a Vette) is a sports car manufactured in six generations by General Motors (GM) since 1953. The first Corvette was designed by Harley Earl and named by Myron Scott after the fast ship of the same name. Originally built in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri, it is currently built at a GM assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The National Corvette Museum and annual National Corvette Homecoming, also located in Bowling Green, celebrate the car's history. The generations produced so far, sometimes referred to as C1 (the first) through C6 (the current one), each have multiple versions with differing features. The car has been built in coupé, targa top and convertible versions.
- PROTECT YOUR POSTER and WALLS from tape, putty and thumbtack damage.
- Rich and Framous Poster Hangers are easy-to-use, economical alternative to wooden or metal frames.
- Resuable and made with pride in the USA of strong, lightweight resin for years of quality use.
- EZ-Hang 8mm hole on back works with push-pin thumbtack or Removable Poster Hanger Hook (not included).
- 3-piece set includes poster shown with 2 custom fit Poster Hangers for top and bottom of poster.
Price : $21.99